Terms and Conditions
Party Package Booking: Terms and Conditions
Thank you for scheduling your party with us. To help make this day extra special please take a moment to read our policies and procedures: (PLEASE NOTE THE TIME YOU ARE SCHEDULING IS THE EAT TIME ONLY.)
- Please make sure your guest arrive at least one hour before your scheduled eat time: If your guests arrive 15 minutes after your scheduled eat time, they will be asked to pay admission to enter.
- The guest list MUST be returned at least one day prior to the date of the party. You may bring it into the facility. Without the guest list EVERYONE will be charged admission to enter.
- You will be charged an the standard fee for your party type per person that are not registered on the orginal booking. Children not listed on the guest list, who would like to enter, MUST pay admission or be added to your bill as additional party guests. All adults age 18 and older that wish to skate or bowl must pay for shoe/skate rental. The parents of the Honoree receive FREE admission and shoe/skate rental. Adult food, drinks, is not part of this package. Additional food and drinks can be purchased at the concession stand.
- Children whose names are not on the guest list and don’t have a wristband on, but who are seated at the party table, will not be served because they are not considered invited party guest. All guests who are listed on the guest list receive admission, shoe/skate rental, food, game cards, etc. therefore you will be required to pay for these guest as part of the package.
- We ask that you do not sit in the party room/table until your party is called.
- Party tables are reserved for 60 minutes ONLY, during that time the food and drinks will be served. If you bring your own cake and ice cream, we will be more than happy to assist. At the end of the 60 minutes, you and your guest MUST exit the party room/table. You may utilize seating in other areas around the facility for your convenience.
- Your balance MUST be paid when you arrive. All guests who arrive 15 minutes after you are seated will be asked to pay admission to enter the facility. THE KITCHEN IS AVAILABLE FOR THOSE GUEST WHO ARRIVE AFTER THE SCHEDULED EAT TIME TO PURCHASE FOOD.
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS ARE ALLOWED EXCEPT CAKE/CUP CAKES & ICE CREAM. You can bring goodie bags but they cannot contain food or gum. We supply all paper products and utensils; however, you are welcome to bring your own.
- Cancellation Policy:
- – Full refund if cancelled 7 days prior to the party
- – 20% of the total cost will be charged if canceled less than 7 days prior to party
- – NO REFUND if canceled the day of the party
Bowling Reservations: Terms and Conditions
Please arrive 15 min prior to the start of your reservation. Check in at the bowling desk using your party name, order number or the name of the person who made the reservation. Orders are not refundable and subject to cancellation if party does not check-in by 15 minutes after the start of the reservation.