At Metro Fun Center, our Servers serve up drinks, food, and Great Memories to all of our Guests!
As a Server, your most IMPORTANT job will be to provide our Guests with exceptional and timely service. You will know the menu inside and out and will be able to make great suggestions. You will also be dedicated to providing the highest standards in safety, sanitation and guest service.
- First and foremost, Keeping with all of our cleanliness and safety standards.
- Welcome and greet all of our Guests.
- Take orders and recommending menu items to our guest and ensuring order accuracy for the guest.
- Delivering food and drinks in a timely manner and anticipating Guest’s needs (refills, condiments, etc.)
- Creating memories by providing sensational service always.
- Adhering to local and state alcohol laws, procedures and policies.
- Process payment transactions and welcoming our Guests back.
- Maintain a clean and safe section; completing side duties.
- Prior food and beverage or retail experience a plus, but not required.
- State-required serving age (varies by state); Alcohol Certification, as required
- Guest focused mindset
- Teamwork is an absolute MUST
- MUST be able to effectively communicate with Management, Team Members, and Guests
- Availability to work days, nights and/or weekends
Metro Fun Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Metro Fun Center complies with CDC guidelines.
***All Servers are required to wear gloves and a face covering during their shift to keep themselves and our Guests safe.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time